Quality & Customer Care Coordinator
| | |
About the Company
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-established food retailer, who are looking for a Quality & Customer Care Coordinator for their branded food range. The company has operations in UK and internationally & is looking for someone to support their Customer, Quality and Technical team. You will be part of a growing team to support the ongoing development, feedback and up-skilling of products & packaging for their supplier & manufacturing part of their business.
The responsibilities of a Quality & Customer Care Coordinator:
- Carry out supplier approval audits and external visits
- Review of Technical & Quality statements with external suppliers
- Liaison with 3rd partners to ensure compliance with current food law requirements
- Technical aspects of consumer complaints investigations
- Liaise with suppliers for technical/quality assessment of the information provide
- Update BRC certificates, Reports, HACCP, Organic certificates etc
To be successful in this Food Quality & Customer Care Coordinator position:
- Food safety and compliance audit experience
- Must have experience within a UK OR European food retailer, manufacturer or supplier
- Ideally have a Food technologist degree or similar
- HACCP (basic level required)
- Level 3 Food Safety is ideal
- Able to run different database systems
- Provide detailed and accurate report information
- Passionate and consumer focused
- Excellence communication skills
- Problem solver when needing further information or assurances
- Passion about providing the best quality food!
What’s in it for you…
- Flexible Working
- Car Park onsite
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.