Quality & Customer Care Assistant Manager – FMCG
| | |
Quest is working with successful food retail company in the UK looking for an experienced Quality & Care Assistant Manager.
We are looking for someone with strong food background and customer management experience.
As a Quality & Customer Care Assistant Manager you will:
– Perform and manage regular quality audits
– Manage, approve, and audit suppliers
– Prepare Quality Assurance Screening procedures, tests, etc
– Monitor and manage customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
– Ensure food law requirements compliance
– Prepare relevant reports and analysis (e.g. complaints analysis)
Desirable skills and background:
– Degree in Food Technology or similar
– Certified in Level 3 Food Safety
– Demonstrated experience in the FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing Customer care environment
– Excellent database management, supplier management, organizational, and customer service experience skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Has the ability to work independently or with a team
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary, along with great benefits.
– Private Health Insurance
– Staff Discount
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.