Quality & Audit Executive – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selction are currently partnering with this food retailer who is currently looking for a Quality & Audit Executive for their branded food range.
This business has operations in UK and internationally & is looking for someone to work across their Customer, Quality and Technical team. You will be part of a growing team to support the ongoing development, feedback and up-skilling of products & packaging for their own-label part of their business.
To be successful is this Food Quality & Audit Executive position –
- Prepare and manage quality audits
- Carry out supplier approval audits and external visits
- Review of Technical & Quality statements with external suppliers
- Liaison with 3rd partners to ensure compliance with current food law requirements
- Investigate technical aspects of consumer complaints
- Update BRC certificates, Reports, HACCP etc
To be successful in this Food Quality & Care Executive position-
- Food safety and compliance audit experience
- Must have experience within a UK or European food retailer, manufacturer or supplier
- Ideally have a Food technologist degree or similar
- HACCP (basic level required)
- Level 3 Food Safety (ideal not essential)
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting information
- Excellence communication skills
- Passion about providing the best quality food!
Benefits of this Food Quality & Audit Executive position –
In return you will work for a retail with a brand with a package to suit which include Bonus, Pension and Flexi-Working & Car Park on site. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2002-107778
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.