Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with an exciting and fast-growing e-Commerce company in the GCC to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team. You will be working alongside an agile and dynamic team.
Full-time, remote working set-up is available for candidates outside the UAE.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
* Assess quality of design specifications and technical design documents
* Design and implement tests, debug, and define corrective actions
* Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Coordinate with internal teams to gather system requirements
* Identify key KPIs for product quality
* Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years’ as a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer in an E-commerce environment
* Demonstrated experience in UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
* Excellent time management skills and a team-player
* Excellent problem solving and time management skills
* Willing to work remotely
This is a huge opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.