Quality Assurance Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already surpasses series A investment after huge success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to working collaboratively with the operations and procurement team to monitor processes, sharing best practice, driving food safety across supplier approval, audits and management.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Food Quality Manager position –
- Create and deploy food, warehouse and supplier safety and quality assurance procedures across the food supply chain system
- Leading Internal Audits and external audits when needed.
- Ensure up to date food safety legislation across quality assurance & implementation across the organisation
- Build effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor all quality data for trends
- Coach and train the team across the organisation according to business requirements
To be successful in this Food Quality Manager –
- Proven experience with Quality Food Assurance experience ideally from a retail, Manufacturing or Distribution setting.
- Internal and external Audit experience
- Knowledge of the most important UK government regulations
- In-depth knowledge of food safety systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A lot of energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude within Head and the London DC’s
- Embrace change, challenge and working in an autonomous way
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in their sectors
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Food Quality Manager position –
- 25 days holiday
- Lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2104-108973.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.