Quality and Process Manager
| | |
Our client from the automotive industry (one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest car maker in Europe) is looking for a Quality and Process manager. The regional office based in Dubai oversees the markets in the GCC, the Levant as well as Yemen and Iraq. As the Quality and Process manager you will be responsible for:
- developing and implementing strategy and programs in order to improve a service and repairs quality in the dealer network.
- cooperation with Customer Operations team to solve any clients’ quality problems.
- cooperation with Area Service Managers to distribute communication effectively (quality KPIs) and follow up,
- providing dealer assistance where needed (trainings, equipment, technical literature)
- preparing reports
- communication with external/internal customers
- arranging dealer meeting for a quality/progress review
If you have regional experience and if think you are a good fit for the role, do not hesitate to submit your CV.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.