Purchase Ledger Clerk (part time)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this privately owned retail business which operate company owned and franchise stores. This is an opportunity to join their Finance, head office team for a business that is know for their customer care within their specialist field.
The roles and responsibilities of this Purchase Ledger Clerk position –
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of all invoices for company owned & Franchise aspects of the business and that all payments are made in accordance with payment terms.
- Work to volume approx. 500 invoices to process each week.
- Supporting the wider finance team for ad-hoc tasks
- Able to work with a finance system similar to Sage
- Reporting into the Management Accountant
- Using basic formulas with microsoft excel.
- Weekly and End of Month BACS runs.
- Review creditors ledger weekly, ensure that there are no issues and produce status report.
- Processing of Expenses.
To be successful in this Purchase Ledger position –
- Ideally have 6-12 months Purchase Ledger experience however people from a finance academic background with general office administrative experience will be considered.
- Happy to consider 2 or 3 days a week
- Can use their own initiative & can work to tight deadlines
- Has worked in another fast-paced environment
- Has keen interest to progress in a finance environment
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word – this includes using the sort and subtotal functions and basic formula.
The benefits of this Purchase Ledger Clerk position –
- Staff Discount
- Access to their learning & development academy to develop your finance career
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Remote interview and working initially
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required financial skills & acumen and think can work well in this culture please apply today and quote the reference JO-2005-108023/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.