Proposition Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
As Proposition Manager – Food, you will be responsible for shaping and developing various food propositions across the UK. Ensuring that the food offered is optimal and fit for their future through different models from curation of great brands to the food partnerships that business has.
Key responsibilities in this Proposition Manager – Food Position –
- Developing propositions and relationships with both brand partners and landlords to enhance reputation in food sector
- Analysing the profitability of the different food products they have in stores so we can optimize their offer each location
- To ensure they remain at the forefront of the FTG market, many sources are used to keep up with customer trends and competitor offers. Using this information, initiate and influence new propositions that will enhance the customer experience.
- Defining future hot food offers and key day part food solutions including the potential for hot food to expand in different locations
- Lead, coach, and support workstreams through to completion, ensuring food vision is delivered
To be successful in your application for this Proposition Manager Food position –
- Must have at least 5-7 years’ experience within relevant buying or commercial roles
- Background in Retail Food whether from Supermarkets, Forecourt or Food to Go background
- A head for figures, as this area is data-driven
- Has expertise knowledge of revenue, sales, margin, and promotional income
- P&L Management experience
The benefits of this Proposition Manager – Food position include –
- Hybrid working model – both WFH and in Office
- Annual bonus
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holidays with Birthday off
- Competitive pension contribution
- Staff discounts across their stores and online
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast-growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2206-110227.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.