Property Project Manager
| | |
This multisite retail & hospitality business is currently looking a Property Project Manager for the company’s growth and store opening programme in the UK & Ireland. .
In this Property Project Manager role, you will manage the entire process of shop fitting of new stores from inception to store opening.
The roles and responsibilities of this Property Project Manager role – .
- Visit potential sites to acquire
- Evaluate challenges to new store opening and to establish capital budgets.
- Preparing site surveys
- Overseeing competitive tenders for the work needed
- Managing capital budgets
- Liaising with architects, agents, acquisition surveyors and retail colleagues to agree optimum store layout, finishes and any necessary works.
- Instruction of architects and other professionals for any necessary planning or other approvals required.
- overseeing the shop-fitting to ensure the opening of the store to an agreed cost, specification and timescale.
The Successful Applicant in this Property Project Manager role –
- Has 8 years + Property, Construction, Acquisition, New Store Opening or Store Refit experience at a management level
- Has experience working in a multisite Retail, Hospitality or Leisure business
- Has qualifications & experience of preparing site survey
- Experience with budgets and working on tender processes
- Has the requiredleadership and communication skills
The Benefits of this Property Project Manager position –
- Competitive salary
- Discount across group
- Fantastic Head Office environment & location
If you have the right qualifications and keen to be part of a business that has gone through change and is on the path of growth, please apply today!
Get in touch with Shilpa John to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.