Project Manager – Ecommerce & Distribution
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working with this fast-growing marketing and fulfillment company that focuses on the development of hemp based products. Their role is to build strong brands, with a keen focus on product development, and online marketing and sales.
As Project Manager – Ecommerce & Distribution, your overall responsibility is to support the delivery and successful rollout of various high-level projects across the company. From the initial briefing through to delivery, you will ensure projects run smoothly, on time and budget.
The Project Manager – Ecommerce & Distribution will have a host of responsibilities from reviewing current processes, assessing areas of strength and weakness to introduce improvements and implement solutions that deliver measurable benefits to ensure improved data-driven decision-making.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop a strategic roadmap and define the proposed timeframe for enabling projects to run optimally
- Manage a portfolio of high-level projects and recommend improvements ranked and prioritised against defined metrics, utilising best practice tools and approaches
- Planning and assigning resources for projects, managing resources (internal and external) and budget for the duration of the project
- Project planning and management of execution of the project against agreed timescales and budget. Monitor and analyse projects against budget
- Status reporting and Escalation when/if needed of project issues
- Use the best project methodology to suit the specific project
- Contribute to team meetings and project review sessions
- Recommend and oversee company change management processes
- Interacting with managers and directors to design and implement cost savings and operational efficiency initiatives with the goal of increasing margins without compromising customer satisfaction.
- Ensure legal compliance in all areas
- Support and mentor Project Managers, enabling them to develop their careers
To be successful in your application for the Project Manager – Ecommerce & Distribution, you will have/be:
- 2+ years experience managing projects within eCommerce environment
- Proven experience working on international supply chain projects is essential and automation, streamlining the ordering process to alert warehousing and delivery partners
- Proactive and business-driven
- An ability to establish rapport and influence at Senior stakeholder level
- eCommerce platform implementation experience ideally with Magento
- Excellent communication skills, be highly comfortable presenting project updates to the key stakeholders
- Willingness to support the business where required including showing flexibility to operational demands
- Experience of working with cross company collaboration
- Strategic business planning skills and effective time management skills
The benefits of this role are
- 20% bonus
- Flexible working
- Progression within a dynamic and multifaceted business.
If this role sound like you and you have the required Project management experience within eCommerce and fulfilment, then please apply today quoting the reference JO-2012-108503.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.