Production Line Leader – FMCG
| | |
Quest is in partnership with a leading multinational FMCG manufacturer in the MENA region, and is looking for experienced Production Line Leader to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
As a Production Line Leader, you will be the lead engineer responsible for process management and improvement. You will be gathering technical information, improving process standards, filling gaps, proposing improvements for efficiency, and troubleshooting machine/equipment among others.
You will be part of a highly skilled global team of talents and work with best in class equipment.
Desirable skills and background:
* MA or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3-4 years’ experience similar experience
* At least 3 years experience as Process Engineer in the packing line
* At least 2 years experience as Line Leader/ Category Leader / Production Engineer Lead in the packing/ converting line
* Mechanical (highly preferred) and Electrical Engineering skills
* Experience in Multinational FMCG / Consumer goods company
* Good English communication skills
* Detail oriented with excellent coordination skills
* Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Work with an Industry Leader that is present in 75 countries worldwide. Assistance in Relocation + VISA + ticket to be provided.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.