Product Manager Dubai
| | |
Quest are proud to be working with an international retailer looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Dubai. With a year of huge growth plan in expanding digital propositions, this role will involve partnering with Product Owners and cross-functional product teams to develop effective product strategies, visions and execution plans with a mission to shape and deliver products that transform end-user experience.
The Product Manager will will work cross functionally with product teams and owners to develop and execute plans that transform the end-user experience across digital channels.
Duties will include:
- Identify product requirements through collaborative engagements to support product strategies
- Design product journeys that solve business issues and capture opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance
- Lead products teams in implementing and applying standard for quality assurance, project communications, and change management methodologies
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Model Agile principles by maintaining a squad backlog and provide effective prioritisation for backlog
The Product Manager will be critical in defining and delivering products with team, and as the right candidate you will have around 7 years’ experience in owning and delivering digital products, ideally with a retailer or pureplay ecommerce business.
Our client is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree within IT, Engineering or a related field and someone with a solid understanding what is required to deliver a quality digital product,
If you have experience developing holistic product strategies across multiple merchandise categories and a strong understanding of commercial goals and how to implement design changes to achieve targets and are actively looking for international opportunities then apply.
The role will suit someone looking to relocate to the Middle East, with a tax free salary, housing and private medical for the candidate, spouse and up to 3 children.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.