Product Manager (Analytics and Insights)
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading Health-Tech business looking to hire a Product Manager (Analytics and Insights) to join their team in Leatherhead. They partner with some of the largest Healthcare Organisations around the globe to ensure patients, healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical professionals have access to information about medicines.
The business is growing from strength to strength, with over 50 million visitors per year to their website. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a positive impact.
The Product Manager (Analytics and Insights) will take ownership of a new business area in the analytics and insights area, devise products to align with customer’s needs, define a roadmap and deliver unique and compelling product. The role will be responsible for the end-to-end product, from conceptualisation, validation to the market roll out.
Day to day duties will include:
- Lead product strategy, owning and defining roadmap with input from key stakeholders
- Acting as the bridge between business users and the product development team to define and develop product features that meets the needs / opportunities of business users
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Business Development team to define the proposition and commercial business case
- Act on user feedback on product & derive constant enhancements to the product managing cost efficiencies & finding ways to deliver at lower costs
- Drive Business engagement with senior stakeholders engaging on the product roadmap & benefit tracking
- Identify market gaps and key product initiatives, validate, specify and prioritise new opportunities through obtaining customer feedback and insight into business issues
- Meet customers, understand their needs and create a compelling case of how the Product will benefit and match customer requirements
- Increase market share of product portfolio through growth and diversification of revenues
- Own products developed ensuring desired levels of adoption and User satisfaction (tracked through Users, Usage and NPS).
- Build and develop a team capable of delivering on company’s goals including external vendors
- Act as the BA where needed to develop user stories and acceptance criteria for development
- Clearly articulate the business value to the team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release
- Monitor, report and improve key management reports (data quality, comprehensiveness, website performance, product marketing)
- Ensure feedback & requests are integrated into product planning and development
- Be responsible for documentation relating to Product specification and change control
- Work with the development team to understand technical requirements
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Product Manager (Analytics and Insights) you will have experience owning the full product roadmap, working closely with internal stakeholders to understand the value of what can be delivered and building a strategic vision that delivers upon commercial goals.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- At least 3 to 5 years Product Management experience, ideally in Pharma or Health working on analytics or data insight. Product Management experience built within a Start-Up or SME environment is highly desirable
- Strong commercial acumen, with a track record of creating profitable products and innovations
- Have previous experience of business analysis, including requirements gathering, solutions architecting and requirements definition
- Previous experience with interfacing between business users and technical implementation teams
- Experience running software projects; knowledge of AGILE
- Previous experience of building project plans for multiple projects and maintaining schedules, risk logs, test plans, resolving resource conflicts and providing management status reports
In return you will receive a generous salary and a whole host of perks covering bonus, private medical, flexible and hybrid working.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this incredible opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.