Product Director – Ecommerce and Trading
| | |
Quest are excited to be working with a globally recognised retailer, looking for a Product Director to join their ecommerce team. The role will involve managing a small team across UX/UI, product research and category management.
This is an exciting time to join a leading retailer who have invested heavily in expanding their digital proposition and delivering innovative solution to provide customers with the greatest possible experience. This is a relocation opportunity.
The role of the the Product Director will be to drive the profitability of the Ecommerce Websites by working cross-functionally with Back End, Front End, Engineering, Data/Analytics and Category Management to ensure that our client offers a successful product mix online, deliver best-in-class digital customer experience and look for new opportunities to enhance the digital offering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuously work to improve the overall user experience, factoring in product offerings, site metrics, and competitive strengths
- Build an internal team across multiple disciples (UI, UX, Insights and Category) and manage external partners
- Identify trending products and categories, develop project plans, and work cross-functionally to ensure continuity during execution
- Use various analytic tools and platforms for competitive analysis and critical decision making
- Provide the leadership team with insights into trends and product strategies across the ecommerce landscape
- Constantly review retail and customer profitability on top-performing items, then adjust prices accordingly to remain competitive
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports to identify items and categories that drive repeat purchases
The Requirements (Skills and Experience)
The role will suit a Product Director with at least 5 years experience operating in the Ecommerce and Trading side with leading brands or retailers. The role will suit someone who managed multiple domains (local and international), worked on localisation projects built teams in the past.
The role will involve multiple internal stakeholders, manage external vendors (development and delivery partners), has proven experience driving profitability through Ecommerce and introducing new products and efficienies to ensure customers recieve the best digital experience.
The right person will have worked on developed categories and digital merchandiser and will have an indepth knowledge of coversion rate optimization.
This is a relocation opportunity based in Dubai and offers a whole host of benefits (Relocation assistance, Healthcare, Bonus and more).
Contact Jay Thandi if you are interested in finding out more about the role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.