| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading Multi-Brand Retailer in the Middle East, that works with some of the world’s most iconic brands across Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Home and Entertainment. They have an opportunity for a Product Designer to join their team in Dubai.
This is a Tax-Free, relocation opportunity and will suit someone looking to gain experience working within the Middle East.
The Product Designer will work on a range of projects, taking broad concepts, shaping the direction and rolling out innovations to enhance customer experiences. The role will be varied and allow the right person to work closely across teams and departments.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and tangible experiences
- Craft and prototype digital user interfaces for responsive web and native mobile apps
- Design flows and screens according to best practiced interaction design standards
- Partner with Interaction Designers, Front-End Developers, BA’s, PM’s and content strategists’ on a daily basis
- Work within practical, technical and brand constraints
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers and developers in order to continually raise our standards
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
To be successful in your application for the role of Product Designer you will have:
- 5+ years digital design experience (in-house, agency or consultancy) with at least 2+ years working on eCommerce and related retail projects
- A strong online or digital portfolio demonstrating a broad body of work with experience designing and deploying responsive websites and native mobile apps
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Design (i.e. Graphic, Vis Coms, Product, HCI or related)
- Extensive working knowledge of industry standard design tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop etc…)
- Experience building interactive prototypes (Invision, Origami, Protopie, etc…)
- Fluent in English (Arabic, a bonus)
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in one of fastest developing markets. My client is extremely well established across the Middle East markets and this role will be based in Dubai. They offer a high competitive TAX-FREE salary between £48,000 to £60,000.
Additional benefits include:
- Relocation support
- Private medical
- Discounts with leading brands
- & more
Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this position
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.