Product Designer – Entry Level
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The roles and responsibilities of this Product Designer position –
- Review the commercial performance of products to meet the needs of customers and drive the best commercial outcomes.
- Research fashion & sportwear trends in the market, through all types of media, observation and through the development of brands.
- Adapt existing products, revise the product mix or design new products, balancing with a product’s commercial performance.
- Work with the Junior Commercial Product Designers to produce accurate specification artwork for submission to the factories.
- Brief suppliers to deliver the best products at the best price
To be successful in this Product Designer role –
- 6 months experience + in a Product Design experience is desirable
- Product design degree or equivalent is desirable
- CAD or AutoCAD Experience
- Ability to deliver on complex projects
- Should be fluent in full Adobe Suite (illustrator and Photoshop are a must)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Benefits of this Product Designer role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
- Subsidised gym
- State of the Art head office environment
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no JO-2207-110285
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.