Process Engineer – Paper / Tissue Manufacturing
| | |
Quest is in partnership with a large and successful consumer goods manufacturer in the Middle East is looking for an experienced Process Engineers to join their team in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for someone with strong Mechanical and Electrical technical skills.
As a Process Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for process management and improvement. You will be gathering technical information, improving process standards, filling gaps, proposing improvements for efficiency, and troubleshooting machine/equipment among others. This role also requires you to be 80% on the floor and coordinate with your team members on a regular basis, to ensure seamless production process.
You will be part of a highly skilled global team of talents and work with best in class equipment.
Desirable skills and background:
* MA or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
* Mechanical (highly preferred) and Electrical Engineering educational background
* Experience in the PAPER or TISSUE industry
* Highly knowledgeable in IWS / WCM / TPM pillars and methodologies
* Good English communication skills
* Detail oriented with excellent coordination skills
* Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Work with an Industry Leader that is present in more than 70 countries worldwide. Assistance in Relocation + VISA + ticket to be provided.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.