PR Marketing Manager – Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi-based group of companies that are involved in Retail, Food & Beverage and Real Estate. This role is with one of their global retail brands focusing on non-food retail, electrical, entertainment and technology.
This role is for Marketing & PR Manager – FMCG to help raise the profile of this global technology brand within the Kingdom.
Your responsibilities of this Marketing & PR Manager – FMCG position –
- Recommending and overseeing product seeding programmes for consumers, influencers and media
- Involved with all Digital & Brand Marketing
- Liaising, tracking and monitoring media interviews and product reviews
- Manage and brief third-party support including PR agency and media partners
- Proofreading social media and PR content in Arabic
- Working closely with social media team on an engaging content
- Alongside the PR agency, pitching to key journalists and KOLs
- Remain aware of market trends specific to Saudi Arabia
To be successful in this Marketing & PR Manager – FMCG position –
- Minimum 7-10 years experience within Marketing within Digital or Brand Marketing
- Have experience within a FMCG brand, ideally within health & beauty, electrical or non-food
- Invovement with PR & Digital Campaigns in the local region
- Strong command of Arabic language – both written and spoken
- You must have experience within a fast pace environment such as a marketing agency, FMCG or retail.
- Working as part of a product marketing team will be advantageous
- Has a strong understanding of the KSA media and KOL (key opinion leaders) landscape
- Must be able to travel within Saudi Arabia
The benefits of this Marketing & PR Manager – FMCG role-
- Working for a global brand and business
- Tax free salary
- 30 days holiday
- Visa for youself & spouse
- Private healthcare
- Flights for yourself and family
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge in this PR position, then please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2107-109243.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.