PR & Brand Partnership Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
This role will manage the implementation of our brand marketing campaigns across all channels to drive traffic, sales & customer activations.
The roles and responsibilities of this PR & Brand Partnership Manager position –
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver the strategy of the multi-channel campaigns & the marketing calendar
- Ensure multi-channel campaigns are consistent across all channels
- To raise brand awareness and change brand perception through influencer marketing, social media & PR
- Manage customer acquisition strategy & develop new 3rd party partnerships Develop the influencer marketing strategy to raise brand awareness
- Working with internal creatives and external agencies develop a hub of content assets that are within falls within the company’s brand guideline
- Channels include digital, social & traditional paid for media (press, radio, billboards etc.)
- Working towards and update brand guidelines in line with all touch points and campaign for the business
- Day to day management of online agency to ensure they are delivering on agreed KPI’s and to agreed deadlines.
- Budget management of campaigns, execution & ROI
The requirements of this PR & Brand Partnership Manager position –
- Has 3+ years experience within a Retail/ eCommerce B2C background in a multichannel Brand Marketing role
- Has experience of raising brand awareness through influencer marketing, social media, PR
- Has manage & delivering on the customer acquisition strategy (e.g. digital influencers/bloggers)
- Has managed end to end campaigns and have understanding of the ROI
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this PR & Brand Partnership Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2201-109754 to Shilpa@questsearch.co.uk
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.