Planning and Performance Manager
| | |
Quest are partnering with h a fast growing Start Up looking for a Planning and Performance Consultant whose main goals revolve around planning and executing the company’s most important operations from beginning to end.
The role will involve working with a disruptor who are growing their teams and looking to open new sites across the UK in 2021. This role will involve a lot of planning, implementation and project managing within the organisation’s growth.
- Project managing new location launches.
- Oversee the interior development of new sites, ensuring they are practical and streamlined for access to goods.
- You will hire, onboard and train staff in newly launched sites.
- Launching warehouses and dark stores.
- Managing timeliness of the launch of your location and delivering success
- Define and optimise the processes of a launch and our launch playbook.
- The central Expansion team to analyse and define the project scope.
- Oversee the launch and evaluate the success.
- Communicate with many different external stakeholders and across many different internal departments e.g., suppliers, warehouse staff, partners.
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
· Prove experience preferably within in a strategic planning, project management consulting, or operations context.
· Proven ability to communicate complex processes or analytical methods to a variety of stakeholders.
· Gained experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.) and at least 3 years’ working experience.
· Entrepreneurial Mindset and Energetic.
· Love traveling and your flexible when it comes to your working location.
· Good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.