Placement year – Events sector
| | |
Title Graduate Placement Executive (Events)
Location London or Work from Home
This one-year placement opportunity is for an undergraduate who is seeking a third year placement (before doing their final year). The company is a leading media business with several key business titles. They produce many events, awards, and conferences alongside their well- known business titles.
They seek an ambitious, commercially minded under-graduate with a passion for sales, marketing and the events industry.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Searching and advertising for delegate attendees for multiple events.
- Communicating to potential attendees to ensure events are well attended.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Undertaking marketing communications for the Events, Round Tables and Webinars.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots etc.
- Creating custom reports for clients after their events and ensuring editorial and PR opportunities are maximized.
- Good online searching skills and excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Email and social-media know-how.
- Familiarity with Linked In and researching industry sectors.
- A commercial and hands on hands-on approach.
- Good excel and database skills.
- Comfortable getting on the phone and talking to mid/high level people and then following up to ensure attendance.
This is a great opportunity to gain one year’s diverse experience across Sales / Account Management within the events sector in a leading media company. If you are interested, please forward your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.