Placement position – Digital Publishing
| | |
Placement – Digital Publishing
This media business is a purely online retail magazine with over 800,000 readers each month. They are looking to appoint a Placement student to undertake support and fulfilment activities covering Advertiging, Email Marketing, Webinars and other media content solutions. The position is based their Sales and Marketing team’s office near Swindon / the M4. This role is aimed at an ambitious and articulate person seeking a 1 year placement as part of their degree. This publishing company’s online magazine is circulated to retail professionals.
This placement positions deals largely with reaching relevant retail professionals who are subscribers or who can found through advertising, Linked In, attending events and other forms of research.You will be involved with the research, development and fulfilment of the company’s campaigns.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Writing and posting email advertisements.
- Creating advertisements and banners for the site.
- Driving the acquisition of attendees for virtual and live events to ensure great attendance
- Researching profiles (by skills and job titles) to identify targeted audiences for marketing purposes.
- Producing great support documentation, brochures and marketing materials.
- Handling marketing campaigns for Events, Round Tables and Webinars.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots etc.
- Creating custom reports for clients after their events and ensuring editorial and PR opportunities are maximized.
- Using a Salesforce based CRM system.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken).
- Ideally, some sales experience – telesales, customer services etc.
- Email and social media know-how.
- Familiarity with Linked In and researching industry sectors.
- An entrepreneurial mindset .
- A hands-on approach.
- Good excel and database skills with a strong attention to detail and customer care skills.
- Comfortable getting on the phone and talking to mid/high level people and then following up to ensure attendance.
This is a great opportunity to gain one years experience that will be very varied including Sales, Marketing and Account Management within publishing and media. If you are interested please forward your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.