Pharma Business Development Manager (Europe)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a leading B2B Health-Tech business who partner with some of the largest Healthcare Organisations around the globe to ensure patients, healthcare professionals and pharmaceutical professionals have access to information about medicines.
The business is growing from strength to strength, with over 40 million visitors per year to their website. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a positive impact.
Due to the growth in the business the company is looking for a Business Development Manager that will have its focus on Pharma clients in the EU.
Day to day duties of this Business Development Manager –
- To build the commercial proposition for expansion in Europe and to generate annual recurring revenues.
- Develop strong and enduring relationships with senior execs at Pharma in Europe .
- To have holistic understanding of the Pharma business, strategy, operations, and industry trends in Europe.
- Identify value proposition for the business to generate evidence of commercial support for that proposition
- To regularly meet (online and on occasion in-person)
- Forecast annual recurring revenue from customers to agree upon personal revenue targets.
- Accurate reporting of activities, meetings and logging calls within Hubspot.
- To highlight potential ‘New Product Development & Product extension’ ideas, within the ‘Pragmatic’ framework to the wider business and be able to work across the business to commercialise that opportunity.
- Maintain key external and internal stakeholder relationships where they affect business goals.
- customer feedback and insight into business value proposition.
To be successful in this Business Development Manager – Europe role –
- At least 5 years + in a Business Development Sales role within the Pharma industry
- You must have experience of developing brand new business with a focus in Europe (desirable within Germany)
- Working in the Life Sciences industry – Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused solutions
- Some European travel will be essential
- Has experience in New Business Development & Account Management
- Experienced working with Sales Pipeline documents and support KPI’s
- Comfortable in presenting SaaS & Data
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong commercial acumen, with a track record of creating profitable products and innovations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skillset
- Someone who can works as a team but also be very self-motivated.
Benefits of this Business Development Manager – Europe role –
- OTE: £20,000
- Company bonus up to 10%
- 25 days holiday
- 1 day in the office per week
- 4% contributory pension
- Life Assurance
If this role sounds like you please apply today quoting the reference JO-2205-110168
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.