Performance Marketing Lead
| | |
Quest are working with one of the Middle East’s leading Retail Group, looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join their growing team in Dubai. Having recently rolled out market leading digital transformations, they are expanding their operations to offer one of the world’s best eCommerce propositions and enhance customer experiences at all points, whether online or instore.
They have some of the world’s biggest brands within their portfolio, and this is an exceptional opportunity to work across multiple categories as part of their continued growth.
The role will suit a Digital Marketing professional with experience working across Paid, Earned and Owned channels, to provide customers with consistent messaging, and ensure they informed of relevant promotions tailored to their individual tastes.
The Performance Marketing Lead will be responsible for creating bespoke digital marketing strategies to appropriately target audience and deliver exceptional experiences. The role will be varied, with a primary focus on Paid activity (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display) and secondary on the wider marketing mix (Organic Social, CRM and Influencer). The Performance Marketing Lead will attribute the marketing budgets across channels, and optimise accordingly to increase profitability.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Define the digital marketing strategy across Paid, Own and Earned channels, allocating budgets and optimising based on performance across multiple brands and retailers
- End-to-end management of performance marketing channels analysis ( PPC, Social Media, Affiliates, display etc…), using the data to identify trends and drive profitability
- Managing a small team within Group level, ensuring they are building solid strategies and achieving objectives within their allocated brands
- Work with Senior Stakeholders within brands, communicating the performances across digital marketing channels, and overseeing their teams to ensure implementation aligns with the strategy
- Interpreting complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful insights in to customer journeys across different channels, and making recommendations to improve experiences
- Driving strategy based on business goals of Customer Acquisition and Customer Retention
- Develop a test and learn framework to roll out new initiatives across multiple brands and markets, to support continuous commercial growth
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Performance Marketing Lead role you will have:
- +5 years in performance advertisement with a proven record of having delivered large scale campaigns in house or via agency using cutting edge technologies and delivering ROI’s
- Designed and overseen the implementation of multi-channel Marketing Strategies, preferably with a background in Paid Media
- Experience either working directly for or managing retail clients from the fashion, furniture, beauty or a related industry
- Experienced with planning marketing budgets across a wide variety of marketing channels
- A record of excellence leading successful performance programs and go-to-market planning and execution
- Well versed on the digital marketing ecosystem and with a passion for innovation
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Previous experience a full matrix marketing team
The role will best suit a data-driven individual, used to managing team and with a track record of devising profitable Digital Marketing strategies with global eCommerce businesses.
The position of Performance Marketing Lead offers a whole host of perks, from a tax free salary of between £80,000 to £90,000 per annum TAX FREE, relocation support to Dubai, Private Medical for the family, Annual Flights home, discounts with world leading retailers and more.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.