Performance Marketing Executive – Affiliates
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business with over 50 stores nationwide and is part of a large retail group. This business prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and internationally.
This role is a new, entry-level role to be part of the wider Performance team! Here you will assist with the audience engagement on affiliate platforms and further development of the affiliate program.
Key Responsibilities for this Performance Marketing Executive (Affiliates) position will include –
- Here you will be assisting with campaign planning, administration, and performance optimization of their UK & international sites.
- Nurture the continued growth of the affiliate programs in multiple and emerging markets
- Develop and manage affiliate promotional activity plans
- Liaising with other departments to ensure campaigns are timely and on-brand
- Deliver against sales targets/ROI for the respective channel and be able to forecast and adapt to changing budget requirements
- Daily and weekly reporting
To be successful in this Performance Marketing Executive (Affiliates) position you must have –
- 6 months + experience in paid digital marketing is preferred within affiliates but others will be considered!
- Must be a graduate with some exposure or understanding of affiliate marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Experience with working with campaign budgets and understanding ROI
Benefits of this Performance Marketing Executive (Affiliates) position –
- Unlimited Paid Budget
- Working with global retail brands
- Subsidized cafe and gym
- Discount across the group
- Hybrid working pattern – average 3 days in office
This is a great opportunity to advance in your career and join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109974.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.