Performance Marketing Analyst
| | |
Quest Search has partnered with an international group that has some of the world’s leading and most exciting brands. They are hiring for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join their team, who can bring knowledge of the MarTech ecosystem and working on cutting-edge innovative campaigns.
The role will suit someone data driven, who will interpret the data in to actionable insights to improve multi-channel marketing performances.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will work across different brands, create reporting frameworks, optimise marketing budgets, the media mix and promotional planning. The role will involve working across a number of channels (social media, native ads, display ads and search marketing), building dat
Day to day responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of performance marketing channels analysis ( PPC, Social Media, Affiliates, SEO etc…), and using the data to identify trends, predict behaviours and maximising insights available
- Analyze large volumes of data via Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Facebook Ads, GMP suite and others, capable of doing basics EDA, correlations, probabilities, and regressions
- Driving strategy based on business goals of Customer Acquisition and Customer Retention
- Cross-functional role collaborates with merchandisers and Online trading managers to deliver the best in class marketing campaign planning
- Interpreting complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful insights in to customer journeys across different channels, and making recommendations to improve experiences
- Creating plans and strategies of where budgets should be allocated and provide solid rational of why
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Performance Marketing Analyst role you will have:
- +5 years in performance advertisement with a proven record of having delivered large scale campaigns in house or via agency using cutting edge technology
- Experienced with planning significant marketing budgets across a wide variety of advertisers: fashion, furniture, beauty and ideally working with promotions bundles and merchandisers
- Exceptional reporting and communication skills, capable to translate data into stories and derive commercial value from insights
- A record of excellence leading successful performance programs and go to market planning and execution
- Basic SQL is required and experience within a programming language such as python or R is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
You will be well versed in analysing marketing data and be actively looking to explore role in the Middle East. My client offer a whole host of perks including:
- TAX FREE salary ranging between £70,000 to £80,000
- Free medical
- Relocation support to Dubai
- Annual flight home
This role will suit a Data Scientist actively looking to explore international opportunities. Get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.