People Operations and Engagement Manager
| | |
Quest have an exceptional opportunity for a People Operations and Engagement Manager. The role will be an integral part of the team, answering staff issue tickets and queries, ensure staff have the right equipments and that inventory levels never drop between minimum levels.
Our client has rapidly expanded over the past 15 months, and this a great opportunity to enhance your career.
The People Operations and Engagement Manager will have a whole host of responsibilities including:
- Grow and develop a team to handle internal tickets and queries
- Ensure Staff are equipped to carry out day to day duties (phone holders, helments, bikes etc…)
- Internal comms and Employee Wellbeing initiatives covering a host of areas from compensation/bonus structure, newsletters, events, and surveys
- Devising and implementing new practices
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 4+ years relevant experience in D2C or ecommerce, ideally working directly with last mile logistics. Consulting or Banking experience is a plus
- Strong customer service and vendor relationship building skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt your strategies and tactics to the dynamic world of super-fast delivery. Super-fast delivery means sometimes doing other things super-fast.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.