Partnership Manager – Local food partnerships
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Western Europe and is scaling up its business in London and other European countries!
This role is about driving the core product assortment focusing on niche local suppliers.
The responsibilities of this Partnership Manager – Local partnerships position –
- Reporting into the Head of Buying you will assist to determine which products to buy, in the correct quantities.
- Understanding what the customer wants and needs & analysing the market but using data and customer insights
- lead negotiating contracts and supplier agreements
- Category Management: plan & execute the assortment strategy covering a range of SKUs and suppliers.
- Improve assortment with focus on local products and partners
- Ensure product quality and a curated portfolio with alternatives to assortment classics
- Learn and analyse trends around customer behaviours
- Work closely with Demand & Supply Planners to identify key consumer trends in our business
- Drive sales and profit in line with operating plan budgets
To be successful in this Partnership Manager – Local partnerships you must have –
- You must come from a Partnership role, from a food delivery brand, that you are involved in onboarding to scaling up a local food business/supplier. Or someone who has operated at a Junior Buyer, or Buyer or Buying Manager level dealing with niche or localised buying practices and onboarding.
- Track record of negotiations with suppliers
- Highly analytical and can work with data, insights and have an advance level on excel.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Partnership Manager – Local partnerships s position –
- 25 days working
- Lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2103-108771
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.