| | |
A very successful Commercial Property Management company, with a portfolio spanning the UK and Europe, is looking for a Facilities & Office Property Manager to oversee the leasing, service and administration of one of their tenanted sites in Leeds. The properties have set operational budgets and contractors in place who currently deliver the services to the tenants.
Over the last several years this firm have shown significant growth across all departments including Property, Asset Management, Facilities Management and Building Surveying.
Reporting to the Portfolio Managers your main responsibilities in this Facilities & Property Manager position will be:
- Performing regular site inspections
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Handling tenant and landlord queries
- Administration in relation to leases, rents, services charges, utilities and supplier.
- Managing service charges for the portfolio (Budgets, reconciliations, reporting)
- Liaising with Building Surveyors to arrange maintenance works to the properties
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in ensuring billings are raised on time, suppliers perform to contract, costs are kept under control.
- Advising the Portfolio Manager of any other issues on site in respect of tenants, building condition or other significant matters.
- Producing key analysis for the Portfolio Manager on the performance of the portfolio.
- Managing Health & Safety practice on site.
- Running the centre reception, dealing with calls, post and administration generally as required.
- Meeting and greeting tenants and visitors.
The ideal candidate in this Admin & Facilities position will have-
- Property lettings experience ideally from a commercial or residential background
- Have customer facing and admin skills to a high level
- Happy to work in a sales lead environment.
- An understanding of managing & working towards set budgets
- Has advance Excel & Microsoft skills
- Holds a UK driving license
- Can show enthusiastic, hardworking and working to your own initiatives & deadlines
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £22k with use of fantastic benefits include lucrative bonus, flexible works, pension and working for a global business.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV quoting the reference JO-1812-105721.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.