Part-Time Front of House Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with a very successful Commercial Property Management company, with a portfolio spanning the UK and Europe. The properties have set operational budgets and contractors in place who deliver the services to tenants.
As Front of House Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a Managed Office/Co-working Space. Ensuring that the center for the tenants is running smoothly, maintaining, and improving on the income. Also, to assist where necessary with similar properties in and around Leeds.
The business is looking for someone who could work part-time for 25-30 hours per week on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities of this Front of House Manager position –
- Running the center reception, dealing with calls and administration
- Deal with tenants daily to ensure that any issues that emerge are resolved or forwarded to the Portfolio Manager or Directors
- Ensure that tenants’ lease requirements are met, as well as pursuing overdue debts
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in ensuring that billings are raised on time, vendors perform as agreed, and expenses are kept within budget
- Advising the Portfolio Manager on existing or new suppliers, seeking the best value where possible, and advising on works and improvements to properties under management
Requirements for this Front of House Manager position –
- Good experience from an Admin/Receptionist/Office/Property/Front-of-house background
- Previous experience in property lettings experience from a commercial or residential background is ideal but not essential
- Meticulous presentation and high standards of work
- Proficiency in customer-facing and admin skills
- Can drive and have a full UK driving license
- An understanding of managing & working towards set budgets
- Has Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, etc.
- Able to show enthusiasm and work to your own initiatives & deadlines
Benefits that come along with this Front of House Manager position –
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Free eye test
- Training and development
- Shared company car
- Employee assistant program – 24 hours mental support
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV details quoting reference no. JO-2207-110338
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.