Paid Social Senior Account Executive
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with one of London’s best Social Media Agencies who are looking for a Senior Paid Social Account Executive to join their team. Working with some of the biggest names in the Food, Drinks, Entertainment, Finance and Travel Industries, they pride themselves of producing some of the most relatable and shareable content across Social.
This is a great opportunity for a Paid Social Executive to work on some amazing campaigns with some global brands and push some boundaries.
The Senior Paid Social Account Executive will be responsible for setting up, delivering, and optimising Paid Social campaigns. The role will also involve working closely with clients and liaising with the strategy team to provide insights on creative and help shape direction.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Set up and optimise campaigns across social platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns
- Explore opportunities for retargeting and remarketing campaigns across all social media platforms
- ·Work collaboratively across internal teams to advise creatives on what content will work on which platform and optimise content accordingly
- Work across multiple markets and brands
- Work with the strategy team to build out distribution campaigns that fit into the wider content strategy
- Translate insights/analytics and data into client-friendly campaign reports in conjunction with internal teams
- Keep up to date with latest social media trends, best practices, rules and regulations
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the Senior Paid Social Account Executive role you will have:
- Gained experience in a fast paced Paid Social Media role with in an agency, implementing, managing and optimising campaigns
- Experience in planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms
- Experience in creating client facing reporting documents for Paid and Organic posts
- Expertise with TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and Google Ad Words a plus
The role offers a generous salary between £22,000 – £28,000 and a whole host of generous perks including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Perk Box
- Lunch clubs
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.