Paid Social Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business with over 50 stores nationwide and are part of a large retail group. This business prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international.
This role is a new role to be part of the wider Performance team where you will have responsibility for audience engagement across all social channels including FB, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Tik Tok. Here you will be building and developing the social strategy for the business.
Key Responsibilities for this Paid Social Marketing Executive position –
- You will be responsible for campaign planning, execution, and performance optimisation of paid campaigns, across Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest etc.
- Nurture the continued growth of our social channels in multiple and emerging markets
- Develop, lead and manage social promotional activity
- Liaising with other departments to ensure campaigns are timely and on brand
- Deliver against sales targets/ROI for the respective channel and be able to reforecast and adapt to changing budget requirements
- Managing and optimising campaigns using bid/budget management, audience targeting and ad optimisation.
- Daily and weekly reporting
To be successful in this Paid Social Marketing Executive position –
- 2 years + experience in paid digital marketing is preferred with a main focus on social media
- Must have experience at an Executive assistant or Coordinator level with an eCommerce, B2C or retail business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate performance of marketing activities and make recommendations for future optimisations
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple project
- Experience with working with campaign budgets and understanding of ROI
Benefits of this Paid Social Marketing Executive position –
- Unlimited Paid Budget
- Working with global retail brands
- Subsidised cage and gym
- Discount across the group
- Hybrid working patten – average 3 days in office
If you are interested in this role, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2203-109972.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.