Paid Social Executive – Omnichannel Retailer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business with over 50 stores nationwide and is part of a large retail group. This business prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and internationally.
This role is a new role to be part of the wider Performance team where you will have responsibility for audience engagement across all social channels including FB, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Tik Tok. Here you will be building and developing the social strategy for the business.
Key Responsibilities for this Paid Social Executive position will include –
- You will be responsible for campaign planning, execution, and performance optimization of paid campaigns, across Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Nurture the continued growth of our social channels in multiple and emerging markets
- Develop, lead and manage social promotional activity
- Liaising with other departments to ensure campaigns are timely and on-brand
- Deliver against sales targets/ROI for the respective channel and be able to forecast and adapt to changing budget requirements
- Managing and optimizing campaigns using bid/budget management, audience targeting, and ad optimization.
- Daily and weekly reporting
To be successful in this Paid Social Executive position you must have –
- 2 years + experience in paid digital marketing is preferred with the main focus on social media
- Must have experience at an Executive assistant or Coordinator level with an eCommerce, B2C, or retail business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and evaluate the performance of marketing activities and make recommendations for future optimizations
- Able to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Experience with working with campaign budgets and understanding ROI
Benefits of this Paid Social Marketing position –
- Unlimited Paid Budget
- Working with global retail brands
- Subsidized cage and gym
- Discount across the group
- Hybrid working pattern – average 3 days in office
This is a great opportunity to advance in your career and join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109975.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.