Paid Search Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Marketing Executive to join one of the nations best beauty brands. Working closely with the Search Marketing Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your career, whilst working on some exceptional opportunities.
The Paid Search Marketing Executive will be planning, executing and managing PPC campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day execution and management of PPC strategy collaboratively with Search Marketing Manager.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing performance to identify optimisation opportunities.
- Designing A/B tests to improve campaign performance across accounts.
- Managing performance against budgets and targets provided.
- Driving sales and new customer acquisition efficiently across accounts and markets.
- Building new campaigns and implementing tracking.
- Providing input to the online team to develop search engine marketing strategy.
- Providing weekly and monthly performance updates against targets, making optimisation recommendations to the team.
Skills and Experience
You will have at least one years’ hands on operational experience working on creative PPC campaigns within either an agency or inhouse. You will have a working knowledge of Google adwords & editor and Bing ad centre, a good understanding of Google Analytics and advanced Excel skills. You will want to be able to take responsibility of projects, be a self starter and be familiar with the Ecommerce landscape.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.