Paid Media Manager
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading fashion brand looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their team and oversee the delivery of all activity.
Our client has expanded their digital presence over the past 12 months and have an exciting opportunity for a strategic Paid Media Manager to take ownership of all Paid activity, structure the marketing plan and work on some exciting campaigns.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for driving the performance across all Paid channels. The role will involve managing 2 executives and overseeing an Agency Partner and set the strategy to improve Return On Investment.
Day to day duties include:
- Overseeing current Paid Activity across Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display Retargeting, Prospecting, and YouTube, identifying areas to improve performance and new channels
- Shape the strategy for Paid Channels to best support the business goals, improve ROI and acquire new customers
- Utilise data to allocate and optimise budgets. This will include analysing channels that are exceeding KPIs, underperforming channels and evolving the strategy in line with performance
- Manage the relationship with Google and Facebook, finding out about latest trends and best practices
- Continuously test different marketing strategies and explore new opportunities to grow
- Line manage to Paid Executives, overseeing daily activity and ensure development
- Collaborate with the wider marketing, editorial and trade teams to align calendars, campaigns, content, and product priorities
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Paid Media Manager role you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Advertising, managing large budgets across Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display, and have a solid record of devising strategies that perform commercially
- Experience working with Online Retailers or Pureplay eCommerce businesses is essential, whether experience was gained in-house client-side or agency
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Tech Stack and AWIN platform
- Data driven, but with an understanding of what is required for eye-catching Advertising content
- Excellent communication skills, to manage team, communicate with senior internal stakeholders and build relations with key external partners
- Experience working within fashion is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity with high growth perspective. There is a generous salary between £40,000 – £50,000 per annum, with generous staff discounts, training to develop your career and also flexible working. Contact Jay Thandi for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.