Paid Digital Campaign Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international.
In this Paid Digital Campaign Manager position you will be planning, developing and implementing world-class digital campaigns for their internal and external brands.
Key responsibilities for this Paid Digital Campaign Manager position –
- Working across multi-branded marketing teams across sites and internationally, to plan and manage end to end digital marketing campaigns
To work on with all paid channel owners, and media owners
Reporting KPI’s on digital campaign performance
Advising & relooking oat digital marketing campaigns and strategies to achieve objectives and KPI’s
being able to push back and challenge on campaign directions with internal r external stakeholders
Managing multiple, sizeable ATL seasonal digital marketing budgets,
Owning & understanding the digital rate cards and media kits
Collating and presenting campaign performance to the wider Marketing team
Manage and support 1 junior team member, assist with development
To be successful in this Paid Digital Campaign Manager position-
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within Digital Marketing Campaign with focus on Paid & media channels.
- Have worked on ATL Campaigns
- Have managed an intern/assistant or executive level
- Track record of success of managing successful paid and media campaigns
- Being in control of large, multiple paid marketing budgets so very open to people who have worked for big retailers/brands or Agency side
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Genuine passion for digital marketing
- Willingly takes the initiative and suggest new approaches.
Benefits of this Paid Digital Campaign Manager position
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home
- 25 days holiday
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2111-109556.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.