Packaging and Digital Design Lead
| | |
Quest are working with a globally recognised premium electronics accessory brand, who are currently looking for a Packaging and Digital Design Lead to join their team in London. They have developed a range of high quality products that are functional for everyday use and are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to lead within their Branding and Design team.
This role of Packaging and Digital Design Lead will suit an all round generalist creative who has a keen eye for detail and will be hands on involved creating content for branding, graphic design, online content and photography.
Key duties will include:
- Creating design and layout for packaging, ensuring it is ready and within specification for print
- Creating Packaging SKUs, preparing artwork getting packaging quotes and getting mockups for testing before new product launches
- Preparing packing instructions for the manufacturers, of how packaging is to be packed on product
- Creating online content for website, landing pages, editorial email mailshots
- Define the Brand guidelines, evolving the content and typography to create consistency across channels
The role will suit someone with at least 5 years experience working on a variety of design projects, covering product and digital. Preferably you will be coming from an agency background, and have strong sense of creating brand and identity for products.
You will be experienced at working across the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects etc…), have an understanding of what makes packaging “good vs great” and experience with printers & printer layout and come in with a “pro-active” approach to take ownership over the Branding and Design area.
The role will involve working closely with the Managing Director and will suit someone confident in communicating ideas with senior stakeholder and managing external suppliers.
To be considered for the role please apply with your CV and portfolio, or reach out to me directly Jay@questsearch.co.uk
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.