Optometrist – Gloucester
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a privately own Opticians business which operate company owned and franchise stores has an openings for an Optometrist to join their fantastic team. This business is know for their customer care and experience and as been specialist in their field for nearly 50 years.
The roles and responsibilities of this Optometrist position –
- Providing the customers with a consultative approach and taking time with their patients
- Perform sight tests
- Offering the best clinical and technical advice
- Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
- Working with the latest technology regarding eye care
- Consult with patients regarding their eye health
- Providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current eye condition
- Work collaboratively as a team and have involvement with the Branch Manager /Director regarding the branch performance and KPI’s
To be successful in this Optometrist position –
- Qualified Optometrist
- Fully Registered with the GOC
- Retail experience is ideal but not essential
- Someone to prioritise quality and customer satisfaction before quantity and sales targets.
- This position is ideal for a full-time Optometrist, however part-time can also be considered because of the team size and support.
- Can operate in small teams and be hand-on with customers to achieving their goals and objectives.
The benefits of this Optometrist position –
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to the learning & Development Academy
- Contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holidays
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required skills and think can work well in this culture please apply today and quote the reference JO-2004-107963
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.