Operations Manager – Start Up (remote working & UK travel)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting food distribution and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up its business in the UK!
This role is remote, so it doesn’t matter where you live in the UK, however you will be called upon to temporary be based anywhere in the UK for new projects and set ups.
Responsibilities of this Operations Manager – Start Up (Nationwide) position –
- To take overall accountability of the fulfilment and equipment required for the planning of the site.
- To formulate a blueprint for new and existing warehouse units for continuous roll-out.
- This is a project role from getting the keys to the unit launching and then going to the next site!
- You will be on site for the first week after launch to ensure the smooth running of the store regarding people, operations, speed, compliance and service.
- Clear & concise communication all al levels
- You will hire, onboard and train store personnel
- No 2 days are the same! it could be in strategy meetings regarding project timeline to building up shelves and units!
To be successful in thisOperations Manager – Start Up (Nationwide) position you must
- You must be a proven leader with experience of managing people, process and projects.
- You will be a graduate or graduate calibre either at a graduate or MBA/MSc level
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonomous start up or warehouse/operation/project management capacity.
- You will be self-motivated, driven & a good communicator
- You are ready to put a lot of hard work into making this business a success!
- This role will is remote and is UK and you must be able to commit to a role with 80% travel, so will suit someone who is super flexible.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
The benefits of this Operations Manager – Start Up (Nationwide)role –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working
- Expense amount allocated on a daily basis
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108693
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.