Operations Manager – KSA, Retail
| | |
Quest is working with one of the world’s premier luxury retailer as they seek for a Operations Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia (KSA). For the right candidate, the company will provide training, competitive commission scheme, salary and great benefits. Non KSA Nationals are welcome to apply.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
– Drive operational improvement and efficiency
– Ensure that company retail policies, procedures, and operational guidelines are adhered to
– Drive retail team performance, managing staff and meet performance goals.
– Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the shop, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner
– Recommend suppliers in support of operations
– Keep abreast with industry standards and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience in Retail store operations
– Excellent customer service skills, with background in handling VIP
– Strong attention to details, leadership skills, ang negotiation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
If you think you have the qualifications for this role and you want to be part of this highly successful, world renowned brand, apply with your updated CV today (MS Word).
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.