Operations & Back-of House Manager – London
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with this multi-channel, multi-product retail company that is a global, destination retailer that has been established for over 100 years.
This role is to look after all non-retail functions and operations for their flagship store including their in-House Services Team, Loss Prevention/Security, Cash Office & Facilities Contractors.
As a Central Operations Manager, you will:
- Daily store inspection & walk round to ensure high levels of store operations
- Maintenance and repairs of store equipment etc
- Dealing with sign off for visitors (brands, partners, facilities) in and out of the store
- Having regularly review commercial & CAPEX programme of works
- Taking ownership of the H&S audits and checks
- Lead of a team of 3-4 direct reports across security, cash-office and stock.
- Review stocktake process and planning of the stores and stock take action plans
- Provide a safe and secure environment for staff and customers,
- Overseeing security checks, checks and having accountability of the shrinkage result in store
- Effectively undertakes Duty Manager responsibilities and deputise for the General Manager when required
- Labour and payroll budget taking ownership of these
- Measure Cost Control Vs Budget/forecast;
Desirable skills and background for this Operations Manager position –
- You must have extensive experience in Operations, Back of House or Facilities Management experience
- You must have worked in a department store, flagship or another fast-paced retail store back of house environment.
- Proven experience of cost control, operational improvements from a labour budget, stock audits perspective
- Have worked with a number of different stakeholder form 3rd partners, board level visits to external maintenance and facilities
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise and thorough in task completion
- Have a sound understanding of budgeting and financial management
- Though this is a back of house /Operations role you are part of the senior management from a shopfloor basis.
The benefits included in this Head of Store Development position include-
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Contributory pension
- Staff discount
If this role sounds like you and you have the operations, loss prevention and leadership skills for this position, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2003-107867.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.