Online Visual Merchandiser
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading fashion & accessories retailer operating more than 200 stores in UK and over 1,000 stores globally! This business have a number of opportunities for experienced candidates to join their team and to grow their retail career.
This Online Visual Merchandiser is involved with the planning, controlling and monitoring of the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise to help maximise sales and profitability.
The roles & responsibilities for this Online Visual Merchandiser role –
- Setting up offers and promotions accurately and on-time and checking links and testing pre and post go live
- Implementing website refreshes, including loading banners, landing pages and brand pages
- Daily merchandising of products on the website.
- Coordinating with external brands to ensure the site has the most up to date assets across the site
- Regularly reviewing search analytics and putting in place necessary re-directs.
- Regularly monitoring the availability of lines on banners and making recommendations to maximise sales.
- Conducting regular UAT testing
- Deputise for the Online Trading Executive where necessary.
To be successful in this Online Visual Merchandiser role –
- Have experience as an Online Product Co-ordinator, merchandiser or ecommerce Assistant or Coordinator
- Demonstrable working knowledge of merchandising processes, procedures and systems.
- A good working knowledge in Google Analytics / Adobe and Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focussed and data-centric approach
The benefits of this Online Visual Merchandiser role –
- This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression.
- Bonus potential 5-8 %
- generous staff discount
- 5% + pension
- Hybrid working only 2 days average in office
- Career plan and path from day 1
If this opportunity sounds like you and you feel you have the experience, interpersonal skills and love for numbers! Then please apply quoting the reference JO-2205-110193.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.