Online Trading Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with a fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand that has been founded 15 years ago and has now established itself as one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers. The brand has a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way.
As they continue to grow their business, they are looking for an experienced Senior Online Trading Manager to oversee their three trading staff members and manage their website’s trading operations.
The roles and responsibilities in this Senior Online Trading Manager include –
- Collaborate with Finance, Merchandising and Digital Marketing to plan and phase gross revenue targets, including establishing budgets, quarterly re-forecasting and weekly forecasting and reporting.
- Establish and maintain the online trading calendar for new launches, promotional activity, sales, calendar events, etc. with Merchandising and Digital Marketing.
- Ensure new collections are launched online on time, managing a team covering content management, site merchandising and trading. Manage regular site walks to maintain site quality and continually optimise the site performance.
- Monitor site engagement, CRO and sell-through, adjusting site content as required.
- Support Head of Ecommerce in reporting on trading performance at weekly Trading meetings, highlighting key opportunities to improve performance..
- Champion learning and development for the digital trading team – upskilling the team and making the business case for new tools/technology to improve your trading team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
To be successful in this Senior Online Trading Manager position –
- Ideally must have more than 7 years of experience with eCommerce/Online or Digital Trading.
- Have led a team across online merchandising & content.
- Must have operated at a Senior eCommerce level.
- Passionate about driving both customer engagement and sales revenue through digital trading activity.
- Have previously worked for a fashion, accessories or lifestyle sector.
- Proven track record of delivering steady revenue growth as a manager of digital trading for a fashion-related DTC eCommerce company.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience coordinating large collaborative projects with confidence.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and coaching a digital trading team, with deep knowledge and experience of web merchandising.
- Able to operate at pace in a fast-moving trading environment, with a natural sense of urgency and a strong commercial mindset.
Benefits of working with the company –
- Generous staff discounts.
- Flexible working – 3 days in their fabulous office and 2 days at home.
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focused brand.
- A business that is expanding and supports career growth!
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Adriane@questsearch.co.uk and quote reference no. JO-2110-109503.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.