Online Trading Manager- Luxury
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This role is to have full P&L accountability of a trading website and strategy of £100 million + turnover website.
The roles and responsibilities in this Online Trading Manager – Luxury position –
- Full P&L ownershipFull accountability for driving ecommerce sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations to leadership on how to maximize sales
- Taking responsible for the online merchandising of products and optimising customer journey
- Improving conversion rates and online KPI’s
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to plan ecommerce trading calendar
To be successful in this Online Trading Manager – Luxury position –
- You must have extensive experience operating as an eCommerce , Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandise Manager experience
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with daily merchandising and BAU.
- You must be analytical in your approach to use data to drive commercial trading decisions
- You must have worked or have understanding of luxury retailing and brands
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of the site.
- You must have experience or knowledge of the luxury fashion market
Benefits of this Online Trading Manager – Luxury position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2012-108491.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.