Online Trading Manager – Fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their digital, eCommerce Team to drive forward their online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
The roles and responsibilities of this eCommerce Manager position –
- Responsible for the day to day management of the website
- Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of on-going digital plans
- Lead trading across all product categories.
- Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rate
- Agree and develop the roadmap of MVT and usability testing.
Lead the strategy in developing an online promotions & pricing.
- Work closely with the Head of Warehousing/Logistics to ensure operational best practice in terms of delivery, fulfilment and returns.
- Work closely with the Head of IT to ensure operational best practice in terms of web development and site ease of use.
The requirements of this eCommerce Manager position –
- eCommerce trading on website or online Trading Manager experience
- Gained for a retail (ideally fashion but open)
- Demonstrates a true understanding and insight in to how to trade and grow the ecommerce business with the right blend of innovation, customer focus, commercial acumen.
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Good understanding of e-commerce, product management and marketing campaigns
- Expertise in managing junior team members
The benefits of this eCommerce Manager position –
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right Team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2104-108967.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.