Online Trading Manager
| | |
Quest are working with an internationally recognised luxury retailers. With a rich British heritage, they are currently looking for an Online Trading Manager to lead the team on the Home and Food Category.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focussed Online Trading Manager. The key responsibilities of the successful Online Trading Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a trading strategy that delivers online growth
- Introduce new brands to the site, develop and grow existing relation and enhance the online range
- Ensuring that the commercial objectives are delivered for the category in a timely manner
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales and margin performance, reviewing successes, weaknesses and issues to deliver clear trading actions and objectives
- Delivering and optimising a broad and exceptional category of products to fit the needs of the consumer base, within the guidelines of the trading strategy
- Optimisation of user experience and customer journey cross-site through the testing of navigation and browsing functionality with the aim of maximising product visibility
- Managing the team and guiding them to progress further
You will be a commercially focussed Online Trading Manager driving sales and profits, with a strong analytical skills and built your career working across within the retail space.
To be successful in your application:
- Will have managed at least 2 direct reports in a previous
- Experience working with content management systems, business performance reporting and eCommerce merchandising tools
- Passionate about ecommerce and previous experience in developing, enhancing and maintaining sites
- Taken ownership of product, merchandising and trading operations on the website
Any experience working with 3rd party platforms would be highly desirable
The salary range for this will be £35,000-£42,0000. Contact me via email@example.com for more information.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.