Online Trading Manager – (3 month contract)
| | |
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with this UK gift and homewares retailer and Brand. With on-going success for their UK, international and third-party marketplaces they are looking for an interim Online Trading Manager who will deliver the daily commercials of the website and be part of the strategic direction of the trading and user content of their website.
The Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for ensuring customers have a positive experience, that trading initiatives are achieved to help drive conversions. The team has been growing and the right candidate will be responsible for managing a team across Content, Trading, Design and UX.
Responsibilities of this Online Trading Manager position include –
- Weekly and monthly reporting/analysis to drive ecommerce performance and on site strategy
- Ownership of digital calendar outlining trading initiatives, forecasts, campaign/content plan
- working closely with the buying teams to ensure a timely and accurate launches of campaigns
- Ensure onsite inventory is well managed, working closely with the merchandising teams to guarantee timely sell
- Be involced in the A/B testing and customer feedback initiative.
- Manage relationship with the website platform account manager to ensure we are striving to use the platforms full capabilities and understand upcoming development to help achieve key initiatives and sales targets.
- Manage relationship with third party CMS provider in pushing to ensure best in class content management through optimised SEO and analytics capabilities.
- The role reports in the Head of eCommerce – UK & International.
To be successful in this Online Trading Manager position –
- You are immediately available and able to be part of the team for a fixed 3-month contract
- This will suit a candidate who has worked in previous contract or freelance positions
- You will have previous experience managing the trading of websites with a retailer, managed direct reports, have solid experience in building trade initiative and working closely with B&M teams to achieve sales targets.
- The role will suit someone with a good mixture of creative and analytical skills and track record of improving performance of ecommerce websites.
- you must have UX knowledge and experience including AB testing, basket optimisation etc
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge to help optimisation and customer experience
- Knowledge of CMS, HTML, Photoshop
Key Benefit of this Online Trading Manager position –
- Immediately available role
- Work from Home- The current team is currently WFM apart from any inductions. When things go back to some sort of normal it will be a blend of both but what suits the team, critical meetings and the candidate’s requirements. So, if you live a little further afield this is now less of an issue.
This is a great opportunity to be part of Private Equity backed retailer with international presence and a good blend of retail stores and eCommerce. To be part of the team please apply today quoting the reference JO-2010-108316/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.