Online Trading Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with a Luxury retailer in Home Lifestyle area, looking for a Online Trading Manager to join their team.
The role will be responsible for taking ownership of the website, improving the Customer Journey, building promotional strategies and increasing performance of the website.
The roles and responsibilities in this Online Trading Manager role:
- Full P&L ownership for driving Online sales and development of ongoing trading and promotional strategy
- Analysing and interpreting data from Google Analytics, identifying areas for improvement, trends and best selling products to maximise sales
- Devising the on-site merchandising strategy
- Optimising customer journey across multi-devise eCommerce experience (Search, Navigation, Taxonomy, Promotion/Product Placement, Product Listings, Checkout process etc…)
- Management and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade
- Maintain commercial awareness, understanding of key competitors and promotional plans
- Producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met
- Collaborate with key stake holders to plan ecommerce promotional calendar
- Create seamless Upsell and Cross-sell opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in this Online Trading Manager position you will have:
- 5 years relevant eCommerce/Online Trading experience with leading retailers from the Home, Luxury, Lifestyle or related industries
- Able to set clear objectives and goals & ensuring ecommerce KPI’s are achievable
- Strategic, but still hands on making changes themselves
- Analytical with strong reporting skills, advanced Google Analytics and Excel user
- You would have had complete responsibility of the P&L of a site or category
- Demonstrate strong leadership with managing a trading/ecommerce assistant
The role offers a whole host of benefits including:
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and 1 day homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a growing British Retailer with ambition to grow and develop a team. Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.