Online Trading & Buying Admin Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting grocery shopping and delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in Europe and is scaling up its business in London!
As part of their growth the business is currently looking to recruit Online Trading & Buying Admin Manager to give insight into the trading, buying and merchandising of the website and app. This is quite a unique role which will suite a candidate who has a strong commercial online understanding with leadership qualities!
The responsibilities of this Online Trading & Buying Admin Manager position –
- Merchandising and of products in the app and online
- Categorisation on the app/department/promotions/seasonal launches etc
- Site merchandising to create awareness and upsell products through product placement
- Provide data to analyse customer behaviour analysis to range analysis.
- Manage and build a small team of Buying Assistants
- Work closely with Commercial ( Buying and Supply Chain )
- Making sure details on the app/online are compliant and accuracy.
- Support Operations and Warehousing an o product queries
- Overseeing buying terms via Buying Admin Assistants (Contracts & new product processes with operations)
To be successful in this Online Trading & Buying Admin Manager position you must have –
- Extensive Buying/Category or Online Trading Experience
- You must have an online, retail sector (grocery retail highly desirable)
- Have operated in a management capacity
- Advanced Excel skills and Data driven
- Tableau is desirable
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Happy to work remotely initially under your own steam
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space
Benefits that are included in this Buyer position –
- flexible working
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2102-108633
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.