Online Senior Merchandiser
| | |
Quest is working with an exciting British Ecommerce brand that is highly successful in the UK and internationally. They are well known for their show-stopping statement fashion pieces and offer the latest trends, with inspiration from catwalk trends and celebrity style. Delivering styles to suit everyone is what they take pride in. Your role is to, support the senior management team with visibility and reporting of performance to contribute to the formulation of business strategy and appropriate range frameworks.
· Planning and forecasting of product category budgets, option counts and depth of buy based on overall business financial growth targets.
· Responsible for the translation of range plans into sales, stock and intake plans through use of the wissi as a whole and across channels.
· Reporting on Ecommerce metric traffic, source and conversion to support digital marketing budgets and tactical plans.
· Management of site product placement and navigation to ensure customer journey is optimized to encourage conversion and sales
· Experience as an established Merchandiser or existing senior Merchandiser is an essential.
· Very Passionate and driven and having the ability to thrive in a faced paced environment
· Able to work under pressure and motivate team through challenging periods
· Strong knowledge of competition’s product offer, pricing strategy and trading activity in the fashion industry.
If you have the drive, experience and ambition to play a key role in the progress of a leading Ecommerce fashion company, please send your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.